Completed Application form duly signed by both student and Parent/ guardian should be submitted along with the all original education certificates.
Registration fees should be paid at the time of admission along with the first semester installment fee at the accounts section. (Non-refundable)
All Fees paid to SATM would not be refundable once the student is admitted & registered for the course.
All Course Certificates issued by SATM and our Training Partners and Original Certificates submitted at SATM at the time of admission would be returned, only after completion of Course, Fee Payment, all dues and liabilities (if any). Please contact Course Admin for all details regarding the same.
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT
- AFTERNOON CLASS SESSIONS:-2.00PM-4.30PM (For selected Courses)
- SPECIAL CLASSES, including ONLINE classes and extra classes would be announced as and when required.
It is compulsory to attend regular class in Complete uniform with school ID & Full grooming is required.
SATM classrooms and premises are under CCTV surveillance.
All students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner within & outside campus
Students are not allowed to leave campus during classroom hours & during intervals without permission.
Attendance is compulsory for all training programs, domestic & international trips & SATM events (indoor & outdoor) as per respective course curriculum.
Students should inform staff in charge of their respective class, regarding their LEAVE/ABSENCE from class with their Parent’s knowledge on the day of absence, or in advance.
Strict disciplinary action would be taken against students with behavioural issues and indulging in serious offence, including non-adherence of the rules as stated in the SATM Rules & Regulations Agreement.
- Issuance of Recommendation Letter, Selection for Campus Placement programs will be based on Internal Assessment (Student’s Performance and Attitude)
- All Parents and students would be informed/ updated regarding any changes in academic matters
- All Consent Letter forms should be countersigned by Parents.
- Parents are expected to inform the staff in charge regarding their child’s absence for class & events, any change in contact details.
- Parents/Guardians must attend all Parent–Teacher meetings without fail.
- Prior appointment is required to meet Faculty & Management.
*The Management reserves the right to modify /change the prescribed rules & regulations.